Blackfalds Minor Hockey Fundraising Guidelines

All Team fundraisers need to be registered with the BMHA Fundraising Director before going forward.


Any Team selling a product as a fundraiser does not require an AGLC License but needs to be registered with the BMHA Fundraising Director.

All Raffles, Square Selling, Silent Auctions etc. need to be registered with the BMHA Fundraising Director.

All Licenses are the team’s responsibility to obtain from AGLC.  BMHA will not be applying or issuing licenses on the team’s behalf. All Licenses can be obtained from a registry office eg. One Stop License Shop or online through the AGLC website.  Once the event has been registered with the BMHA Fundraising Director we can forward you a copy of the application that will need to be filled out for AGLC.

Please make sure you are aware of or ask if you do not know the requirements AGLC sets for raffles etc.  There are strict guidelines in place that need to be followed.

All financial ledgers, winner sheets, etc need to be kept on file for 2 years (AGLC requirements), this is the team’s responsibility to keep these documents in case requested by AGLC.

Gaming money can only be used for the following:  

  1. Tournament Entry fees
  2. Ice
  3. Player Development Ie:  Power Skating Clinic
  4. Team Meals for (AWAY) tournaments or games

Gaming monies CANNOT be used for:

  1. Team apparel
  2. Social Events

You will need to have clear records and receipts to present to AGLC showing where the money was spent if requested, this will be the responsibility of the team to have this information.

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information